About The Southern Painting Commercial Experience
As a Southeastern North Carolina premier commercial painting contractor, Southern Painting understands how to work in demanding environments. We can adjust our work schedule to avoid disrupting your business operations, whether that involves working weekends, holidays, evenings, or plant shutdowns. In addition, our office staff and project managers are experts in coordinating our work with other contractors who may be performing other work on your facilities.
We Provide Lasting Protection and Enduring Appeal Through Our Commercial Services
With extensive experience as a commercial painting contractor, Southern Painting knows the techniques, tools, and materials that will protect your facilities from the elements for years to come. Our professional painters never cut corners; we give our full attention to every step of setup, preparation, and application so that our premium materials give maximum performance. Our finished product is always spectacular – just visit our portfolio (HYPERLINK TO PORTFOLIO PAGE) page to see for yourself – and we’re not satisfied until you are!
We Serve With Reliability and Safety Through Our Commercial Services
We know what the security of your business assets and personnel are vital, and we take that seriously. That is why our rigorous safety policy (HYPERLINK TO SAFETY PAGE) is clearly documented and all of our employees receive regular safety instruction. In addition, each of our employees is carefully screened prior to hiring, with a drug test and a criminal background check.
Our Commercial Painting Process
Southern Painting commercial painting provides thorough support in all areas of project planning. We provide our commercial customers with:
- Thorough, detailed estimates
- Color consultation and design services
- Job sequencing and project partnership
- Flexible, reliable scheduling (including off-hours work)
Our dedicated staff and project managers communicate effectively, and our professional painters are expertly trained, so that:
- All commercial painting projects are completed efficiently, centered on your timetable to minimize business disruptions
- Job sites are kept safe, orderly and effective
- Adequate care is taken in protecting all non-painted surfaces and equipment
- Detailed, thorough surface preparation is completed to ensure high-performance results
- Premium products are used to provide lasting protection and appearance
- Correct techniques and industry standards are followed with care
Wrap-up and Continuing Care
At Southern Painting, we pride ourselves in providing long-term value and lasting care, so that many of our commercial painting clients become repeat or continuing customers.We will finish all the details of your job before leaving.
- We’re not finished until you are completely satisfied.
- Southern Painting provides paint maintenance plans to help you maximize the value of your investment
- We offer continuing services for upkeep and maintenance for your commercial facilities